So, you've [booked](https://flawlessrejuvenation.com.au/solutions) or thinking about booking a visit to a [Flawless Rejuvenation clinic](https://flawlessrejuvenation.com.au/why-flawless/#convenient-locations)
Or maybe you've [purchased a product](https://flawlessrejuvenation.com.au/products)? Here's some important information to ensure your journey is as flawless as possible.
To help us keep you all safe and to assist us with social distancing please see below information before attending your appointment.
- Please do not arrive early to your appointment. We ask that you arrive at your allocated time slot. If you arrive early or if we are running behind schedule you may be asked to come back at a later time. We will do our very best to stay on schedule and appreciate your cooperation during this time.
- Please do not bring any friends or family members along to your appointment, this includes children.
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival and minimise touching surfaces in the clinic where possible.
- Please do not touch product testers. Our friendly staff can assist you with testing of products.
- Due to COVID-19 health & safety measures we will not be offering make-up touch ups after your appointments until further notice.
- Our staff will be required to wear masks and gloves during all your treatments.
- Surfaces and equipment will be disinfected consistently between clients throughout the day.
- All clients attending the clinic will be required to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire before proceeding with treatment.
- We ask that if you are feeling unwell with respiratory or flu like symptoms that you cancel your appointment and go to your nearest testing facility.
- If you think you may have come into contact with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19 we ask that you reschedule your appointment for at least 2 weeks time.
We value your privacy. Our staff abides by a strict code of conduct to guarantee the client / practitioner confidentiality. No client data is ever passed to a third party.
##New Patient Consultation Charges##
Prepayment is required for all client consulations.
* Skin Consultation: $50 (Redeemable on the day)
* Injectables Consultation: $50 (Redeemable on the day)
* IV Consultation: $100 (Not Redeemable)
If new patients cancel their initial consultation within 24 hours of the appointment they'll forfeit their deposit.
Our Customer Support Team on are on hand to schedule appointments for you.
**Please schedule a consultation in one of the following ways:**
* In Clinic (Toorak or Hampton) - [View Open Hours](https://flawlessrejuvenation.com.au/why-flawless)
* Email [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Call on [03 9598 5333](phone:03 9598 5333)
Please plan to arrive five to ten minutes before your appointment time. This allows for parking and checking in with reception and offers you the opportunity to feel relaxed before your appointment.
##SMS Appointment Reminders##
If you have opted in to receive SMS reminders, we will send you an SMS regarding your appointment 24 hours ahead of time. Please confirm your appointment via the prompts in the SMS.
If you wish to cancel an appointment, we require a minimum of 24-hours notice to give us the opportunity to reallocate your appointment time to another client. Cancellation or rescheduling of appointments within the 24 hours incurs a $50 service fee.
For all CoolSculpting, Fraxel and Cosmelan treatments we have a 48-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel your appointment later than 48-hour notice, your treatment deposit will be redeemed as a cancellation fee.
##Refunds & Returns##
Our team is dedicated to assisting you to have the best experience possible.
You can choose to cancel your contract for a service, and receive a refund for unconsumed services if the service that was provided has a major problem. You may ask us for a refund of a product if the product has a major problem. We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the products or services you asked for.
A major problem is when the service/product:
* Has a problem that would have stopped someone from purchasing the service if they had known about it.
* Is substantially unfit for its common purpose, and can’t easily be fixed within a reasonable time.
* Does not meet the specific purpose you asked for and cannot be easily rectified within a reasonable time.
* Creates an unsafe situation
If the problem with a service provided is not major, we will attempt to fix it within a reasonable time. If the problem cannot be fixed, we view it as a major problem.
Please be aware that treatments/services and service packages are not transferable to other individuals or clinics.
Please keep proof of your agreement in the form of invoice or receipt. We look forward to assisting you and resolving all matters promptly.
##Policy regarding children in the clinic##
We love children, however for safety reasons, and due to the nature of the treatments offered, children and babies are unable to be in treatment rooms or left unattended in our waiting area. We recommend you arrange child minding whilst you attend your appointment.
##Policy regarding animals in the clinic##
Due to health regulations, we cannot permit animals in the Clinic.
We prepare a tailed treatment plan during your initial consultation to help you to understand your options and suitability. We cannot guarantee results as they can vary from person to person.