Top 5 Questions – Acne Scarring
We get asked questions by clients wanted to reduce the visible signs of acne scarring. It’s important that our clients are comfortable with the treatments as our clinics have a number of techniques.
**IF YOU HAVE BEEN CONSIDERING ANTI-WRINKLE INJECTIONS BUT STILL HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS BEFORE TRYING IT, WE HAVE ANSWERED THE FIVE MOST COMMON QUESTIONS HERE.**
###1) Will people notice?
- The short answer is ‘yes,’ but with our qualified injectors, the response you will receive is more ‘wow you look fresh’ and ‘have you been away?’
- With most of our clients wanting a natural and subtle look, our experienced injectors take a ‘less is more’ approach.
- Treatments are undertaken over a period so that subtle changes are gradual and not dramatic.
- Our injectors have almost 30 years of combined injecting experience. When looking for a clinic yourself, look for a professional injector that has experience, you feel comfortable with and looks good themselves.
- Different treatments have different recovery times.
- Anti-wrinkle muscle relaxants have little visible recovery, allowing you to get on with your day while the treatment gets to work.
###2) Does it hurt?
- There is minimal pain associated with injectable treatments and varies from person to person.
- The feeling is often described as similar to that of an ant bite, lasting for a few seconds. After muscle relaxants, there is no discomfort.
- Our experienced Doctor and Nurses are gentle and take time when performing all treatments.
###3) How much does it cost?
- Every face is unique, and every person wants to achieve different results.
- Cost of treatment depends on the individual needs and the treatment involved.
- Your injector will advise you on consultation (no obligation) depending on your needs.
- It’s extremely important to look at experience and safety before cost.
- Marketing can be misleading, and some companies may advertise a lower cost to draw patients in.
It is important not to assume a lower cost will achieve the same outcome.
- At Flawless Rejuvenation, we use the two most well-known brands for anti-wrinkle treatments. Cost begins at $6 per unit (up to $16 per unit) including a complimentary consultation. This equates to the forehead area around $90 and crows feet or frown lines around $320.
### 4) Who performs the treatments?
- At Flawless, injectable treatments are carried out only by qualified Doctors and Division 1 registered nurses.
- If you choose to be treated elsewhere, please ensure that you are only treated by qualified and registered doctors or nurses.
###5) How long do anti-wrinkle injections last?
- The effects of facial injections typically last three to four months, but they can last longer with ongoing treatment.
- The effects wear off very gradually, giving you the opportunity to either make small touch-ups or treat an additional area on subsequent visits.
**We look forward to welcoming you into a Flawless Rejuvenation clinic (Hampton or Toorak) with a complimentary consultation.**
**Get in touch today and have your friends commenting ‘wow you look fresh’ soon after. **