We get asked myriad questions by clients considering anti-wrinkle injections. It’s important to us that our clients are comfortable with all facets of the treatment.
**IF YOU HAVE BEEN CONSIDERING ANTI-WRINKLE INJECTIONS BUT STILL HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS BEFORE TRYING IT, WE HAVE ANSWERED THE FIVE MOST COMMON QUESTIONS HERE.**
###1) Will people notice?
- The short answer is ‘yes,’ but with our qualified injectors, the response you will receive is more ‘wow you look fresh’ and ‘have you been away?’
- With most of our clients wanting a natural and subtle look, our experienced injectors take a ‘less is more’ approach.
- Treatments are undertaken over a period so that subtle changes are gradual and not dramatic.
- Our injectors have almost 30 years of combined injecting experience. When looking for a clinic yourself, look for a professional injector that has experience, you feel comfortable with and looks good themselves.
- Different treatments have different recovery times.
- Anti-wrinkle muscle relaxants have little visible recovery, allowing you to get on with your day while the treatment gets to work.
###2) Does it hurt?
- There is minimal pain associated with injectable treatments and varies from person to person.
- The feeling is often described as similar to that of an ant bite, lasting for a few seconds. After muscle relaxants, there is no discomfort.
- Our experienced Doctor and Nurses are gentle and take time when performing all treatments.
###3) How much does it cost?
- Every face is unique, and every person wants to achieve different results.
- Cost of treatment depends on the individual needs and the treatment involved.
- Your injector will advise you on consultation (no obligation) depending on your needs.
- It’s extremely important to look at experience and safety before cost.
- Marketing can be misleading, and some companies may advertise a lower cost to draw patients in.
It is important not to assume a lower cost will achieve the same outcome.
- At Flawless Rejuvenation, we use the two most well-known brands for anti-wrinkle treatments. Cost begins at $6 per unit (up to $16 per unit) including a complimentary consultation. This equates to the forehead area around $90 and crows feet or frown lines around $320.
### 4) Who performs the treatments?
- At Flawless, injectable treatments are carried out only by qualified Doctors and Division 1 registered nurses.
- If you choose to be treated elsewhere, please ensure that you are only treated by qualified and registered doctors or nurses.
###5) How long do anti-wrinkle injections last?
- The effects of facial injections typically last three to four months, but they can last longer with ongoing treatment.
- The effects wear off very gradually, giving you the opportunity to either make small touch-ups or treat an additional area on subsequent visits.
**We look forward to welcoming you into a Flawless Rejuvenation clinic (Hampton or Toorak) with a complimentary consultation.**
**Get in touch today and have your friends commenting ‘wow you look fresh’ soon after. **