Anti-Wrinkle Injections Melbourne VIC
Wrinkles and lines appear over time as we age. Anti-wrinkle injections are a popular, fast and effective, non-surgical intervention to assist in reducing and preventing the formation of new lines.
At Flawless Rejuvenation our experienced injectors aim for a natural appearance, relaxing the muscles that bunch the skin upon contraction, causing and deepening wrinkling.
Treatment uses small injections of a naturally occurring protein that acts as a neuromodulator. Anti-wrinkle injections use a prescription-only medication and it is essential that specifically trained professional administer treatment. Flawless Rejuvenation’s injectors utilise three brands of anti-wrinkle. These brands can be discussed one-on-one with our staff.
Common areas of treatment
- Lines at the top of the bridge of the nose (frown lines or 11s).
- Lines on the outside of the eyes (crow’s feet).
- Lines on the forehead (worry lines).
Additional areas of treatment
- Strategically relax certain muscles to create a brow lift.
- Reduce a gummy smile.
- Slim the jawline.
- Treat chin dimpling, ‘golf ball’ or ‘orange peel’ chin.
- Reduce the downward pull of muscles on the mouth and neck.
- Manage excessive grinding of teeth and/or clenching.
- Manage hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating).
- Neck bands (platysma muscle).
Anti wrinkle injections Melbourne deals
Treatment begins at $16 per unit. We also offer a FREE consultation, as well as the following deals:
Harmony 1, 2 + 3
- Free consultation with Dr Arendse or one of our nurses
- A course of anti-wrinkle injections
- Dermal fillers (1, 2 or 3ml) to increase volume and balance your features
- Harmony 1 – 1ml: $850 (Save $651)
- Harmony 2 – 2ml: $1250 (Save $1001)
- Harmony 3 – 3ml: $1700 (Save $1151)
Before & After
Before & After
Do you have a question about anti-wrinkle injections?
Please call the clinic on 03 9827 5246 or use the form below and we will respond to you via email.
Frequently asked questions
How long do the effects of anti-wrinkle injections last?
The effect of the injections last 3 to 4 months in most cases. Effects may last longer if treatments are continued regularly.
When will I notice a reduction in wrinkles?
After an anti-wrinkle treatment the muscles in the area targeted will take a number of days to relax. This will usually take 3-5 days to occur in most people, however the complete effect may take longer in some.
What brand of anti-wrinkle injections do we use?
Professional guidelines set out by the Australia’s regulatory authority for therapeutic goods (Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration or TGA), do not permit medical products used for cosmetic purposes to be named on websites or other public forums (view the TGA website). All anti-wrinkle injections used at Flawless Rejuvenation Skin Clinic are TGA registered. If you wish to find out more, our doctor or nurse can discuss specific treatments and brands used with you in a complimentary consultation. Please contact us on (03) 9827 5246 to make an appointment.
Is there any down time after anti-wrinkle injections?
Usually anti-wrinkle injections require no down time. Occasionally, minor bruising may occur, especially in those that are prone.
How much do anti wrinkle injections cost?
The cost of anti-wrinkle injections starts from $16 per unit.
For a more detailed estimate please contact us to book your free consultation.