It’s time to make HydraFacial part of your skin maintenance routine.
HydraFacial (also known as Microhydrabrasion or Hydradermabrasion treatment) is not your traditional facial, it is a clinical skin procedure with results that you will see immediately post treatment. For those that are time poor and do not have available down time for more invasive procedures, this treatment is ideal. Post treatment your skin will feel smooth, soft, hydrated, plump and clean.
HydraFacial skin benefits
- Moisturises dehydrated skin
- Gives dull and lack lustre skin a radiant glow
- Exfoliates build up of dead skin cells
- Softens and smooths rough, flaky skins
- Deep cleanses congested skins
- Reduces blackheads and breakouts
Do you have a question about HydraFacial?
Please call the clinic on 03 9827 5246 or use the form below and we will respond to you via email.
Frequently asked questions
What is involved in the HydraFacial treatment?
The HydraFacial™ treatment delivers a sequence of active solutions using the patented HydraFacial™ pressurised tips.
- Cleaning and exfoliation
- Gentle acid peel
- Vortex extractions (removal of oil and dirt from the pores)
- Hydrating and antioxidant Vortex-infusion
How often can you have a HydraFacial treatment?
Your dermal clinician will recommend a specific treatment regime for you when you first visit us. In general, treatments can be performed 2 weeks apart in the initial treatment phase, and 4-6 weeks apart for skin maintenance there after.
What others have to say about the HydraFacial treatment?
- The HydraFacial: A Gentle, Efficient Treatment for Your Skin, Allure by Alexandra Tunell, January 14, 2014.
- Rebuilding your skin with the Hydrafacial by Carly Morgan, September, 2014.
- Secrets to celebrity skin: Beyoncé, Kate Winslet and Amanda Holden reveal what’s behind their glowing skin, Ok! Magazine by Natasha Ahsan, August 20, 2014.
How much does HydraFacial cost?
Please view our treatment price guide page.